As a small family business, we like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We don’t make any profit from delivering products to our customers and choose to charge for deliveries rather than hiding it in the price of our products.
We work hard to find the best delivery service for every product we sell, and select a service based on the weight, size and fragility of each item. This is automatically calculated for you using the website.
Please note – we are currently not able to deliver large items to Northern Ireland or the Scottish Highlands. We apologise for any inconvenience – it may be that we can arrange transport, but it would be on a case-by-case basis with costs to be determined. Please contact us to obtain a quote.
All delivery charges apply per order, and not per item; you will only pay for the largest item/service in your order. Delivery estimates will be on the product listing, but if you are in any doubt about anything, please ring 01799 520056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Item Courier Delivery – £4.99 per order
- Or free when you spend over £150.
- Typically delivered with 24-48 hours. Further delivery information.
Large Item Delivery – £60 flat rate per order
- Free when spending over £5000
- Including ALL furniture and some mirrors
- Our delivery team will take any unwanted packaging but this is usually a room-only service, and some simple self-assembly may apply. On some items, such as sofas, we do offer an unpacking service, please ask for more details.
- Delivery usually take place 5-10 working days after your item being in stock with us, and will be organised in a mutually convenient time slot.
- For more information and details please click here.
- If you live locally to our shop and we can deliver using our own vans, then the website will automatically calculate the correct (often lower) delivery cost.
- Returns of these items – the original £60 fee will not be refunded and an additional £60 return fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to charge additional handling fees in exceptional cases. Your statutory rights are not affected.